Indian airlines have not been in a very good position lately Over the past few months, the loss of first-class airlines like Air India, Jet Airways has increased. IndiGo has reduced business profits But in the meantime, the aviation business is predicted to be very bright in India in the coming days. As the number of passengers has increased, aviation has also started in various small and medium airports in the country. So, today in this article I am going to give you the top 10 busiest airport in India.
- 1 Top 10 Busiest Airport In India:
- 1.1 1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi:
- 1.2 2. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai:
- 1.3 3. Kempegowara International Airport, Bengaluru:
- 1.4 4. Chennai International Airport, Chennai:
- 1.5 5. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata:
- 1.6 6. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad:
- 1.7 7. Kochi International Airport, Kochi:
- 1.8 8. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport, Ahmedabad:
- 1.9 9. Pune Airport, Puna:
- 1.10 10. Dabolim Airport, Goa:
Top 10 Busiest Airport In India:
The number of aviation has increased in the country Likewise, the number of aviation is increasing in different routes abroad As the number of airports and passenger numbers increase in the country’s airports, India’s aviation business is expected to improve further in the next few years. India is expected to occupy the aviation business by 2021 Check out a list of the top 10 busiest airport in India for airline flights, cargo, and passenger numbers.
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi:
Indira Gandhi International Airport in the capital New Delhi for the past few years. IGI Airport is far ahead of the rest of the country in terms of passenger, airline and cargo flights. Airbus A320 aircraft landing is the most common at Delhi airport worldwide. There are already three terminals at the airport for flights The government is looking at increasing that number in the coming days It is believed that within the 20 million passengers will be able to travel from this airport. The list of the busiest airports in the world is at number 5, Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Passenger Movements: 65,691,662
Aircraft Movements: 441,299
Cargo Movements: 963,032 tonnes ৯৬৩,০৩২
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai:
Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is at number two on the list of busiest airports in Mumbai. The airport is ranked No. 8 in Asia and No. 25 on the list of busiest airports in the world. Look at the number of passengers, airplanes, and cargo flights at this airport for the financial year 25-8.
Passenger Movements: 48,496,430
Aircraft Movements: 320,689
Cargo Movements: 906,321 tonnes
3. Kempegowara International Airport, Bengaluru:
Bengaluru Airport is at number three on the list of India’s busiest airports. Kempegowda is at number 5 on the list of busiest airports in Asia, according to the FY09 estimate. More than 3 flights a day at this airport The airport is the only fully-powered solar-powered airport in the country
Passenger Movements: 26,910,431
Aircraft Movements: 196,560
Cargo Movements: 348,403 tonnes (23-5)
4. Chennai International Airport, Chennai:
This airport is 25 km away from the main city of Chennai. The airport ranks fourth in terms of passenger traffic The airport is also at number 7 on the list of busiest airports in Asia More than 20 million passengers were flown in from the airport in the financial year.
Passenger Movements: 20,361,482
Aircraft Movements: 155,123,
Cargo Movements: 417,787 tonnes
5. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata:
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata is ranked fifth among the busiest airports in the country. About 20 million passengers were flown in this airport in 20-6 However, this year, the Kolkata airport is lagging behind in the number of flights this year.
Passenger Movements: 19,892,524,
Aircraft Movements: 148,802,
Cargo Movements: 163,323 tonnes
More Recommended Articles :-
- Total State In India | How Many States Are There In India?
- A Complete List Of International Airports In India
- # Top 10 Airports In India | Best Airports Of India
- Which Are The Hindi Speaking Countries In The World?
6. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad:
The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad is located at Shamsabad, 22 km from Hyderabad’s main city. The airport is ranked sixth among the busiest airports in India The airport has leased about 1.5 million passengers in FY05.
Passenger Movements: 18,156,789,
Aircraft Movements: 1,49,581,
Cargo Movements: 134,141 tonnes
7. Kochi International Airport, Kochi:
The airport is ranked seventh among the busiest airports in Kochi International Airport. About one crore passengers have flown in from this airport in the financial year.
Passenger Movements: 10,172,839,
Aircraft Movements: 68,772,
Cargo Movements: 90,446 tonnes (Year-2017-18)
8. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport, Ahmedabad:
Ahmedabad Airport is number eight on this list.
Passenger Movements: 9,174,425,
Aircraft Movements: 63,129,
Cargo Movements: 76,274 tonnes
9. Pune Airport, Puna:
Under the control of the army 4, Only one runway is used here for passenger airlift.
Passenger Movements: 8,164,840
Aircraft Movements: 56,021
Cargo Movements: 41,566 tonnes
10. Dabolim Airport, Goa:
Goa Airport is the No.1 destination for passenger flights. The airport boasts 1.6 million passengers per year.
Passenger Movements: 7,607,249
Aircraft Movements: 50,567
Cargo Movements: 4,372 tonnes