Smallest Country In Asia: The Maldives
Total Area: 298 km2 (115 sq. miles)
Calling Code: +960
Driving Side: Left
Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
The Maldives is a small country with about 1,192 small coral islands located in the Indian Ocean in the south of India. The capital of this country is Malé. This is the capital city as well as the most populous city here. The Maldives was also a slave country under the United Kingdom like other countries, which it had received independence on July 26, 1965.
However, if we talk about Asia’s smallest country on the basis of the population then on the basis of Population, the smallest country in Asia is “Singapore” which is spread around 721 square kilometers. According to the figures for 2018, approximately 58 lakh people live in, which is the lowest in the Asia continent.
More About The Smallest Country In Asia By Area: Maldives
The Maldives means that white sand extends to miles. When the rays of morning come on the beautiful beaches of this country, looking at that beauty, you can say that Paradise will not be so beautiful with it. It is definitely a wonderful place to celebrate a perfect holiday.
The Maldives Tourist Places in this popular and infinitely beautiful island country which is located in the South Asian Indian Ocean. In the Maldives with a tropical monsoon climate, you can find everything you need to celebrate the ideal holidays with countless islands. Here, almost all the years from sunrise to sunny beaches, sand, waves, diving, and underwater
- Beauty will find all that you want here
- Nearly 1100 islands of the Maldives, small countries in the Indian Ocean in the south of India are not less than any obscure nature
- This island, made from corals collected for millions of years, is seen as a light blue color, and white sands seem to be dissolving in the ocean.
- The specialty of the islands of the Maldives is that they are very clean and the sides are made of white sand
- Where the land falls in the ocean, the water becomes colorless
- Go green slightly, light blue at a short distance, and dark blue in the middle ocean
- With the depth of the ocean rising, the color of the water also changes
- There are 1192 small coral islands in the Maldives and 26 islands of these islands
- A total of 200 islands live on the local population
- There are 89 resort salons on 12 archipelagoes in total
- The Maldives has settled on the sea with this beautiful beauty that if you are not in the capital, then you will get the feeling of being there at sea every moment
The Maldives (the smallest country in Asia) was awarded the world’s Best Dive Destination in 2006 at the World Travel Awards.
Places To Visit In Maldives
Explore the Maldives (the smallest country in Asia) sightseeing and enjoy the natural beauty of the Maldives with swimming, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing. Windsurfing and kiteboarding can’t be anything better to enjoy on the coast.
The Capital of Maldives “Malé” is a very beautiful city and you should spend more than a day here while spending holidays in the Maldives. This crowded city is the most important tourist destination of the Maldives (the smallest country in Asia).
Malé Steele Airport is connected with international flights from most of the world’s airports. This airport is on Hulhulé Island, which is 2 km away from Malé.
Although the garlands are connected with all the nearby islands through the boat, if you wish, then you can rent a scooter or bicycle available here, so it will be easy for you to hang out. Taxi is also easily available in Malé.
Grand Friday Mosque
Spend the day at the famous Grand Friday Mosque and Islamic Center in Malé. Both places are famous for its architecture among the tourists coming here and are important tourist attractions of this city which can’t be missed.
More Recommended Articles :-
- # Top Cities In Tamilnadu To Visit In Holiday
- Which is The Biggest Stadium In India?
- Which Are The Most Important Rivers Of Karnataka?
- Artificial Lake In India | List Of Artificial Lake In India
- Waterfalls In Tamilnadu: The Main Attractions For Tourists
- Most Beautiful And Famous Cities In Rajasthan
- Famous And Most Beautiful Cities In Kerala
- Most Developed And Prosperous Cities In Maharashtra
- Districts Of Tamilnadu | How Many Districts Are In Tamilnadu?
- # Top 11 Biggest Port In India | Ports In India
- Oil Refineries In India | List Of Oil Refineries In India
- Best Water Park In Delhi NCR | Get A Weekend Splash
- # 10 Top & Best Malls In Bangalore
- Forts Of Jaipur | Forts To Visit In Jaipur
- Most Famous & Beautiful Forts in Rajasthan
Scuba diving in the Maldives
The Maldives (the smallest country in Asia) is one of the finest scuba diving destinations. There are some scuba diving sites in Thilla, Lagoon, Kandu, Broken Rock, Erie Atoll, Hukuyle Fur and Gangai Kundu in the Maldives. In the Maldives, the fun will not stop at these diving sites, you can enjoy many such diving sites, beaches, and islands.
Land Of Eternal Romance
For a long time, this quiet paradise has been an ideal place for beach lovers, who prefer alone, quiet and thus it is uninhabited beaches without going to crowded tourist destinations.
One way to celebrate the glorious evening in the Maldives is to have cocktails in one hand under the open sky and thus it keeps looking into the red sun for long.
Relax In Spas
The Maldives (the smallest country in Asia) is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Here you can come and spend the day not only seeing the sights but if you are comfortable you can come and visit the spa treatments at any resort.
There are 1200 islands in the Maldives, which are full of the world’s most attractive and beautiful beaches. Many island resorts like the Island Resort are located close to the airport. And thus these are full of scrumptious shades where everyone sees the holiday celebration.
Independent and Private Villa
Most travelable island of Maldives offers vast independent and private villas equipped with all modern amenities. And thus, these types of equipment are such as private beaches and gardens, sunbeds, jacuzzis, and outdoor showers.
Even the most secluded and different resorts in the islands of the Maldives (the smallest country in Asia) provide all the amenities to the passengers, which are magnificent and memorable. Enjoy such moist and quiet winds in the sunlight here. So, it will give you a calm and soothing effect on your body and mind
To avoid the monotony and despair of everyday life, take a flight for the Maldives today. So, there is no other place in the world like the Maldives that will make you alive and alive again.